GKMonthly Crossword May 2020
5.This country has developed “i-Feel you”, an intelligent bracelet which will help users respect social distancing rules.
6. This country has approved the new political map which includes India’s Lipulekh, Kalapani and Limpiyadhura under its territory.
8. The Saffron cultivated in this region has received the GI tag recently.
9. He is the head of ICC cricket committee who has recommended the ban of using saliva to shine the ball.(4, 6)
10. Cyclone Amphan has landfall between Digha in West Bengal and Hatiya island in Bangladesh recently. This country proposed the name Amphan.
13. He has been honored with 2019 Alexander Dalrymple Award from UK.(5, 7)
15. He has been nominated to the delimitation panel from Jammu and Kashmir to assist in redrawing parliamentary and assembly constituencies.(6, 8)
16. The Khudol initiative of this Indian state/UT is among the top 10 global initiatives announced by UN for an inclusive fight against the COVID-19.
18. Mohit Gupta has been elevated as the co-founder of this company.
19. This state has decided to maintain a ‘State Health Register’ of all citizens.
1. Bhavani Devi has been nominated for Arjuna awards recently. She belongs to this sport.
2. Benjamin Netanyahu has been sworn as the Prime Minister for the 5th time for this country.
3. He is the IIT professor who has received Young Career Award 2020 in Nano Science and Technology conferred by the Department of Science and Technology.(7, 5)
4. The birth anniversary of Maharana Pratap Singh I was observed on May 9. Rana was the 13th King of this kingdom.
7. He has been appointed as the new chief economist and vice president of world bank group with effect from June 15, 2020.(6,8)
11. She has become world’s highest paid female athlete as per Forbes.(5, 5)
12. He has been appointed as the new Chairman of CBSE.(5, 5)
14. Indian Navy has launched operation “Samudra Setu” to bring back 1000 stranded Indian citizens from this country.
16. This state has become the first Indian state to accord industrial status to sports.
17. In accordance with World Meteorological Organization (WMO), the “record-level” ozone hole over this region has now closed.
Please Click T Here Download Gk Monthly NewsBoard May 2020