KIITEE Exam 2023 Notification
KIITEE 2022 EXAM NOTIFICATION
KIITEE Entrance Exam 2023 Notification: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam also known as KIITEE is a university level entrance examination that Kalinga University conducts for the admissions to the B.A LLB, BBA LLB and BSc. LLB programs.
Check the tentative dates for KIITEE 2023 given below:
|Start date of online application form||2nd week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of January 2023|
|Slot Booking||4th week of January 2023|
|Mock Test||1st week of February 2023|
|Admit card availability||July 2023 (after slot booking)|
|KIITEE 2023 Exam Date||1st week of February 2023|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2023|
|Commencement of Counseling||2nd week of July 2023|
Section 1- Verbal Ability:
This section comprises of questions predominantly in the areas of Comprehension passages with minimum two passages followed by 5-10 questions, Synonyms, Antonyms, sentence improvement and rearrangement, Idioms and phrases, Jumble words and sentences, Fill-in the blanks. A very good vocabulary and speed in reading will help the candidates do well in this section. Proficiency in English will be basically tested.
Section 2 -General Knowledge:
This section contains questions on your general awareness of what is happening in the world during the last year, with an emphasis on India and static general knowledge. It includes History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics and Current Affairs. Questions will be on regional, national and international topics.
Section 3- Analytical & Logical Ability:
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test your ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It includes a wide variety of critical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, applying principles and completing arguments. A variety of arrangements, blood relations-based puzzles and analogies are in this section.
Section 4 Mathematics:
This section contains questions based on your knowledge of elementary mathematics taught in school up to Class X. It includes questions from Profit and Loss, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Algebra, etc
KIITEE EXAM PATTERN
- KIITEE examination will be conducted in the online mode and the language of attempt will only be the English language.
- The test is Artificial Intelligence Proctoring enabled and will be locked in case of any breach of the threshold.
- The exam duration is two hours (120 minutes).
- A working Mic and webcam enabled Computer/Laptop with a good, stable internet connection and power backup is mandatory for taking up the online test.
- The test portal will capture both the Audio and Video of the test. Additionally, human proctoring may also be there from time to time.
- There may be time alerts through the software, however, it is the responsibility of the student to manage the time.
- You must join the test at least 30 mins before the scheduled time to avoid delays due to technical glitches.
- Only ‘Objective type questions will be asked in the exam and 1 negative marki will be given to wrong answer.
- There are 120 questions in the test and 4marks will be allotted to each correct answer which total up to 240 marks.
- The subjects which are tested in the examination includes Verbal ability, General knowledge, Analytical and Logical ability, and Mathematics.
|Subject/Section||No. of Questions( LLB )||Marks|
|Analytical & logical ability||30||120|
For LLB Course
- For BA, B.SC.& BBA LLB programs he/she must have acquired a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 examinations
- Nationality of the candidate should be Indian.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board for the integrated five-year course and for the three-year course he/she must hold a graduate or postgraduate degree from any recognized institution in any stream.
- The applicant from the general category must have acquired 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
For LLM Course
- The candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks in LLB or in its equivalent degree for GEN/OBC candidates (50% for SC/ST candidates).
5. How to Apply?
- Online Registration: Candidates must create an account using their email ID and register. Later choose a password for their account.
- Upload Documents: Students should submit a copy of the statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11/ 12. Scan and upload a recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background).
- Application Fee: KIIT doesn’t charge any application fee for the entrance exam.
- Counselling Fee: A counselling Fee of 10,000 has to be paid at the time of counselling.
6. Prerequisites of KIITEE 2022 exam:
- Computer connection with 1 GB Ram, 80 GB HOD, 15” Colour Monitor, Windows 7 OS.
- Internet connection of 512 KBPS / 1MBPS.
- Smart Phone with 4 GB internet connection.
|B. Sc. (LLB)||80|
Total 240 seats are allotted to LLB students and students of different categories get reservation as SC- 15%, ST-7.5% and PWD 3%.
For applications for CULEE Law exam: https://kiitee.kiit.ac.in/
For details regarding seats, pattern and other information: