Tips to Crack the ALP Monthly Crosswords
Every month Abhyaas Law Prep releases a crossword based on current affairs of the previous month. Following current affairs regularly is a must for CLAT and other law entrance exams as well. Crosswords are just a fun way to test your awareness of the latest happenings across the world. And you also get to a chance to win exciting prizes.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while attempting the Crosswords:
- Whenever the answer has more than one word, the clue will tell you the number of letters in each word.
Eg clue: 16-year old climate activist in news lately (5,8)
This means that the answer has two words, the first word has 5 letters and the second has 8 letters.
- As in any traditional crosswords, spaces should not be entered. So for the clue given above, enter your answer as GretaThunberg, without any spaces between the two words.
- A crossword clue could have more than one possible answer. But only one of them will fit the boxes given in the puzzle. So check carefully before entering your answers.
- Follow current affairs regularly; Read the newspaper, ALP monthly Newsboards and ALP monthly GK Banks thoroughly.
- Some general trivia related to anything in news may also be tested.
So get going and try to get all correct answers in the upcoming crosswords.