KSLU 2022 NOTIFICATION
KSLU 2022 NOTIFICATION
KSLU 2022 Notification: Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) doesn’t conduct an entrance exam but accepts students through a merit-based admission system. KSLU provides admissions to students for the B.A LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB programs.
|Event||Dates to remember|
|Applications start date||2nd week of October 2022|
|Deadline for applications||4th week of November 2022|
For LLB Course
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board for the integrated five-year course and for the three-year course he/she must hold a graduate or postgraduate degree from any recognized institution in any stream.
- The eligible age for 5 year LLB course is 20 years for General candidates and 22 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The eligible age for 3 year LLB course is 30 years for the General candidates and 35 years for SC/ST candidates.
For LLM Course
- The candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks in LLB or in its equivalent degree for GEN/OBC candidates (40% for SC/ST candidates).
KSLU Selection Pattern:
KSLU selects students only through eligibility and students have to submit their certificates to prove their eligibility. Following documents have to be submitted along with the application form.
- Caste/ Tribe/ Community/ Disability Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH.
- Demand draft/ Challan From for the program fee.
- SSLC/ SSC/ X Class Certificate/ Marks Card containing Date of birth.
- 5 recent stamp size photographs along with the application.
- PUC 2nd year/ HSC and Degree Qualification Examination mark card.
- Acknowledgement Card duly stamped.
- Eligibility certificate, if needed.
- Income certificate, if fee concession is claimed.
- Migration certificate, if needed.
The Eligibility Certificate fee is INR 2200 for Indian students and INR 11000 for foreign students.
How to Apply?
- Online Registration:Candidates must create an account using their email ID and register. Later choose a password for their account.
- Upload Documents:Students should submit a copy of the statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11/ 12.
- Scan and upload a recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background).
- Application Fee:KSLU application fee is 1000/- (800/- for SC /ST) which has to be paid via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/ offline.
KSLU reservation for Seat Distribution:
Apart from regular reservation provided by Karnataka State Government, KSLU also provides following reservations to students.
|Kannada students from other states||5%|
For applications for the KSLU 2022: https://kslu.karnataka.gov.in/
For details regarding seats, pattern and other information: