- 2Courses Offered
- 4How to Apply
- 5Fee Structure
The Faculty of Law (FOL), more commonly known as the ICFAI School of Law is the legal department of the IFHE University, situated in Hyderabad. It offers five year integrated degrees BA-LLB and BBA-LLB programs as well as LLM and PhD programs. The college has consistently been ranked high in the list of top law colleges brought out by numerous sources.
2. Courses Offered & How to Apply?
1. Undergraduate Programmes
- 5-Year Integrated B.A.-LL.B (Hons.)
- 5-Year Integrated B.B.A.-LL.B (Hons.)
2. Postgraduate Programmes
1-Year LL.M. Programme in:
- Corporate & Commercial Laws
- Tax Laws
- Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR)
3. Ph.D. Programmes
- Full-Time Programme
- Part-time Programme
1. Undergraduate Programmes (BA-LLB (Hons.) & BBA-LLB (Hons.))
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium
- Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 18, 2019 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
- Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester
2. LLM Programmes
- The applicants for the LLM Program should have obtained the graduation in Five Year / Three Year Law (BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB) or any equivalent degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade
- The applicants appearing for final year examination and awaiting results may also apply for the Admission Test.
- Should be qualified in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test for PG Programs 2019 conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
3. Ph.D. Programmes
- A candidate must have obtained at least 55% marks at his/her postgraduate degree in Law in regular study mode from a recognized University and in the Ph.D Eligibility Test.
- The following applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for admission into part time Ph.D. Program:
- Regular teachers working in University Law Colleges or affiliated Law Colleges with a minimum of three years continuous teaching experience.
- Practicing Advocates with a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Judicial Officers with a minimum of 5 years experience or retired Judicial Officers.
- Any Gazetted Officer with a minimum of 8 years of administrative experience.
- Any Executive with a minimum of 10 years of administrative experience in any recognized Law Firm/ Tax Consultants/ Public or Private Limited Company/ Company Secretaries/ LLP.
4. How to Apply?
1. B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A.-LL.B (Hons.) Programmes
- Applicants need to appear and achieve the required score in ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT)
- To take ILSAT, candidates can either apply online or download the application form from ifheindia.org/fol and send in the same to the address found on the aforementioned website.
- Alternatively, CLAT/LSAT scores are also accepted
2. LL.M. Programmes
- Applicants need to have qualified in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test for PG Programmes
- The can apply by filling in the application form found on ifheindia.org/fol
3. Ph.D. Programmes
- Admission shall be through the basis of an entrance test (Ph.D. Eligibility Test) followed by the Ph.D. admission interview.
- Candidates who have cleared the UGC/JRF examination/NET/SLET are exempted from appearing in the test.
- The test will be objective type of 2 hours duration, whose syllabus will be given along with the application form. Minimum of 50% marks is required to qualify.
- Candidates who have qualified the Ph.D. eligibility test will be called for Ph.D. Admission Interview, after which the list of eligible candidates will be finalised.
4. Fee Structure
B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A.-LL.B (Hons.) Programmes (5 Year)
Total Fee : Rs. 10,30,000/-
[ First Year – Rs. 2,30,000/- ]
[ 2nd to 5th Years – Rs. 2,00,00/- p.a.]
LL.M. Programmes (1 Year)
Total Fee : Rs. 1,35,000/-
Ph.D. Programme (4 Year)
Total Fee : Rs. 3,45,000/-
[ First Year – Rs. 1,05,000/- ]
[ 2nd to 4th Years – Rs. 80,000/- ]