NOTIFICATION CLAT (UG)2020
ABOUT: CLAT 2020 is an exam conducted for admission to UG Law programmes offered by 22 NLUs. A consortium of NLUs headquartered in Bangalore conducts it.
Minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidate must have secured:
i.Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCIcategories
ii.No upper age limit
Applications open : 1st Jan 2020
Last date for Applications : 31st Mar 2020
CLAT exam : May 10th, 2020
Exam duration is 2 hrs and offline exam is for 150 marks. There will be negative marking. 0.25 negative for every incorrect answer.
Application fee for General / OBC/ PWD/ NRI/PIO/OCI: Rs 4000
Documents to be uploaded with the Online Application
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
For detailed information: https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
Note: The email is for your information on exams related to this career track. Decision to take the test depends on the student’s ability, effort and interest of parent and student.
All the Best