ILSAT 2023 EXAM NOTIFICATION
ICFAI Graduate school, Hyderabad offers admission to courses like BA LLB BBA LLB, and LLM courses through a test like ILSAT 2023 entrance test.The admission test will determine the destiny of the contender to undergrad and postgraduate courses. Final admission to the course will be based on the scores achieved in the entrance test, course qualification, and personal interview. It is critical to have total data about significant dates, application structure, and qualification, admit card, and so on prior to applying for ILSAT 2023.
ILSAT 2023 Overview:
- Examination’s Name: ICFAI Law School Admission Test
- Test Name: ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT)
- Exam conducted by: ICFAI, Hyderabad
- Programmes offered: BA LLB & BBA LLB, LLM
- Exam Mode: Online
- Exam Level: National level
ICFAI ILSAT 2023 Application Form:
Candidates interested can apply for ICFAI ILSAT 2023 via online and offline modes. The application fee is Rs. 1000. Steps to fill application form are as follows:
- Start with online registration. Use the relevant email address, contact numbers, and other personal information to apply.
- Fill the application form by entering information such as name, contact details, contact, educational qualification, etc.
- Make a payment of the application form via modes such as net banking/credit card or debit card.
ILSAT 2023 Application Structure (offline mode):
Download the application structure from the official site and take a print. Aspirants will send the properly filled application structure with test fees in the form of a demand draft to the university address by a speed post or courier.
ILSAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Start to submit the Application form||To Be Announced|
|End to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|ILSAT 2023 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Personal Interview||To Be Announced|
|Reporting and Registration||To Be Announced|
|Personal Interview||Start the Classes|
ILSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have successfully completed class XII in English medium with a minimum of 50% marks. Those who are appearing in the Class XII exam or are waiting for the results may also apply for the exam.
- There is no age limit to apply for the examination
There will be an arrival of admit card from test directing body a couple of days preceding the Test date. Download the admit card by signing into their enrolled account. The admit card will be comprised of subtleties, for example, applicant’s name, roll number, test centre address, city and test related guidelines. It is required for candidates to present the ILSAT admit card to the test place on a particular day and time. Alongside the ILSAT 2023 admit card, carry a visa size photo and pertinent id confirmation for check purposes.
List of Exam Centres:
- Delhi – Gurgaon
- The Exam will be an online exam.
- The Exam will have 125 objective Type questions
- There will be 5 sections in the paper
- Each question carries one mark
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in 120 minutes.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking
ILSAT Exam Syllabus:
Get the detail about here ILSAT Syllabus 2023:
- Section A will have English with 25 questions
- Section B will have Logical Reasoning with 25 questions
- Section C will have Legal Reasoning with 25 questions
- Section D will have GK/Current Affairs with 25 questions
- Section E will have Analytical Reasoning with 25 questions
The test directing authority will deliver the test result on the specified date. Using login credentials login to the website to download results card. The people who qualify in the test will be suggested about the result by means of email. The result will be comprised of fundamental data, for example, provisional qualification status, roll number, and so on.
Along with the result, a merit list will also be released. It will consist of info such as name, roll number, etc. Merit list will be published in a particular order. Candidates scoring higher marks will be at the top. Candidates having names in the merit list will be called for counseling, personal interview and admission process.
After declaring the result, the university will call candidates for counselling. The selection process consists of personal interview, provisional admission, document submission, etc.
- Personal interview: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and personal interview
- Reporting and Registration: Candidate will be reported for provisional admission and registration.
On the day of the personal interview, candidates will be shortlisted for provisional admission. All those applicants eligible will report for registration along with all the specified documents. The provisional admission process has payment of course fee and validation of all testimonials.
The successful candidates will submit their original and self-attested copies of documents to the authorities. The original certificates and mark sheets will be returned within a week after the verification process gets over.
List of Documents required during Counseling:
- Class X and XI mark sheets and certificates.
- Birth certificate
- Transfer/migration certificate
- Completion certificate of the qualifying exam
ILSAT Contact Information
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082
Ph: 040-23440966 / 967 / 968
Leave a comment