LSAT 2023 EXAM NOTIFICATION
LSAT- India Exam 2023 NOTIFICATION
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a Standardized entrance examination that is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for admissions to law schools in the US, Canada, the University of Melbourne, Australia, and other countries. LSAT- India is the Online live remote Proctored format test that LSAC conducts.
Candidates can review the probable LSAT Exam Dates 2023 as given below:
|Event||LSAT 2023 Jan Session||LSAT 2023 June Session|
|Online Application process start||2nd week of October 2022||Last week of January 2023|
|Registration opens||Thursday, 10 November, 2022||–|
|Registration close||Wednesday, 11 January, 2023||Friday, 26 May, 2023|
|Test Scheduling/ Admit card availability||1st week of January 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of January 2023||Last week of June 2023|
|Score card||2nd week of February 2023||1st week of July|
LSAT- India ELIGIBILITY
- No particular eligibility is required for applying for the LSAT- India exam.
- However, the colleges that accept LSAT- India scores for providing admission would allow only if the students applying to 3year and 5 years undergraduate programs must have 45% in their 10+2 exams.
- Students applying to post-graduate programs must have 45% in their graduate programs.
LSAT- India EXAM PATTERN
- LSAT- India 2023 examination will be conducted in the online mode and the language of the attempt will only be the English language.
- The exam duration is 2 hours and 20 minutes and 10 minutes break is provided between the 2nd and 3rd sections.
- ‘Objective type questions will be asked in the exam, and no negative marking will be given to wrong answers.
- There are 92-95 questions in the test, which is approximately 120-180 marks.
- The subjects tested in the examination include English Reading
Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and Analytical Reasoning.
- The LSAT–India flex scores are based on the candidate’s raw cores. 120 being the minimum score and 180 being the maximum score, a score band will be released based on the scores.
|Subject/Section||No. of Questions||Time|
|Language Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning 1||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning 2||23||35( 10 Minute Break)|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Total – marks||92||2 hrs.20 minutes (10 minutes)|
LSAT- India SYLLABUS:
Section 1- Language Comprehension: This section comprises questions predominantly in the areas of Comprehension passages with one-word substitution, synonyms, reading comprehension, spellings, idioms, vocabulary, the figure of speech, phrases, legal terms, Sentence formation/correction, etc. A very good vocabulary and speed in reading will help the candidates do well in this section. Proficiency in English will be basically tested.
Section 2 – Logical Reasoning (1&2): This section contains questions based on your knowledge of basic mental ability, Agreement, and Disagreement, Logical/ Mathematical Analysis, Series, Analogies, Blood relations, Deductive reasoning, Odd-Even discretions, Figure, and patterns, etc.
Section 3- Analytical Ability: This section contains questions based on your analytical ability, Logical/ Mathematical Analysis, drawing conclusions, etc.
Writing Section( Unscored section) will also be conducted in regular LSAT, but this is dismissed from August 2021.
How to Apply?
- Online Registration: Candidates must create an account using their email ID and register. Later choose a password for their account.
- Upload Documents: Students should submit a copy of the statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11/ 12.
- Voter ID, Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Valid Passport are valid forms of ID.
- Scan and upload a recent passport-size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background).
- Application Fee: LSAT- India exam application fee is 3799/- which has to be paid via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/ offline.
- A computer with Windows operating system 7,8, 8.1, or 10 or Mac OS X10.12 is necessary.
- RAM of 2GB or above and Free disc Space of 1 GB, Screen resolution of 1368x 789, Webcam of 640×480 resolution, and internet connection with 300 kbps bandwidth are mandatory.
- The test is Artificial Intelligence Proctoring enabled and will be locked in case of any breach of the threshold.
- A working Mic and webcam-enabled Computer/Laptop with a good, stable internet connection and power backup are mandatory for taking up the online test.
- The test portal will capture both the Audio and Video of the test. Additionally, human proctoring may also be there from time to time.
- There may be time alerts through the software, however, it is the responsibility of the student to manage the time.
Colleges that accept LSAT -India Score:
LSAT- India associated colleges are OP Jindal Global University, JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, IFIM Law School, Vijaybhoomi School of Law, Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS, MIT-WPU Faculty of Law, School of Law, UPES, Adamas University, VIT School of Law, Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna University, Bennett University, Alliance School of Law, BML Munjal University, Daksha Fellowship, Lloyd Law College, School of Law, Presidency University and GD Goenka University. Kalinga Univerity, Asian Law College, School of Law and Constitutionaltudies SIET, GITAM School of Law, Mody University, VIT-AP University, Indore Institute of Law, ISBR Law College are some of the colleges that accept students based on their LSAT- India scores.
For details regarding seats, pattern, and other information: